- Setup camp for those who arrive early. Please report to camping coordinator to be directed where to setup your camp.
- Organise your own meals.
Saturday morning 8:30am
- June long weekend meeting for registration helpers
Saturday morning 9am-10am
- Sign in for Prepaid Registrations
- Each team will be given caches to temporarily place in the playing field for Sunday's game, your team will be given two temporary caches (points per hide given). See Cache Placement below for more details.
- Weekend games will be in your event pack so read carefully the instructions to participate.
- Kids don’t forget your kids pack as you have your own games to play on the weekend.
Saturday Morning 10:30am
- My first JLWE - How to play the game
- A 30 minute session to explain how game day works. Great for both new and old teams to learn how to play the Sunday game, each year something changes.
- This will cover all aspects, travel bugs, bonus tokens, Score book, Black Thunder, Map, Area, Safety, Answer questions
- If you miss this session please see a Committee member for more information.
Saturday Afternoon 3pm - 4pm at latest
- Return to GZ with your cache placement coordinates.
- Games for kids and adults can mingle and brag about their caching exploits.
Saturday evening 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- A dinner event has been organised, please ensure you register.
Saturday evening 9pm
- Night Cache
- Bacon and egg sandwich and coffee/tea at GZ. Ensure you bring your voucher
- Group photo on oval
- Email sent of GPX file
- You will be given 15 minutes to ensure your unit or file is all okay. We recommend you bring your electronic equipment to test the file etc. This time is allocated to ensure no one is disadvantage by errors or mistakes. Please be patient during this time.
- Event Briefing and Booklet table uncovering
- Cache hunting to start
- All caching to be finished.
- There will be severe point deduction for not being back on time. 1 point per minute after 4pm
- There are points for CITO cachers who bring back bags of rubbish.
- There will be points for picking up your temporary cache after the completion of caching.
- Self cater tea
- Best cache voting area will be open to place your cache and present it to the community. All caches will be located in the allocated area for you all to vote on. Voting cards will be onsite with the vote card box. All intended permanent caches may submit a photo that you need to print prior to the event. Please ensure you collect a number and attach to your cache.
Sunday evening 7pm
- Geocacher's Presentation night
- This year's theme is Roaring 20's
- Awards for the various games, best caches, and best costume
- Geocachers wearing costumes will be paraded out front for voting
- Milestone announcements
- 10 year attendance JLWE presentation
Please Note: Each team should bring a wrapped prize to the value of $10-$15 for the awards ceremony. If you are playing as a combined team and want each team member to receive a prize then bring prizes equal to what you would take.
Please leave your gift when you register on the Saturday. You will be allocated a number and will need this number for Sunday night
Monday Morning 9am
- Recovery, clean up, ALL PARTICIPANTS
Monday 11am - 12pm
- CITO event